PHOTO SESSION AGREEMENT & BOOKING FORM
This agreement is made between Lesanie Images (Photographer) and Client(s) whose name(s) appear on the booking form. This constitutes an order for one (1) photography session with Photographer. The due performance of the agreement is subject to the terms and conditions below and cannot be varied in any way by the Client(s) unless expressly agreed by Photographer in writing.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking: Client(s) must fill out, review and submit the following form to reserve their photo session.
- Payment: Please see Guest Relations to make payment. Cost of Photography will be charged to your room folio.
- Cancellation/Rescheduling/No Shows: Your session date and time has been reserved just for you. Out of respect for our photographers that hold their schedule for your session, we ask that you notify us by 10:00am TWO (2) days before your scheduled session if you need to reschedule or cancel. Anything rescheduled after that timeframe will incur a USD$50 penalty which will be charged to your room folio. If you cancel within 24 hrs or cancel the same day of your scheduled session, you will be automatically charged the full session fee of USD$175/$150 to your room folio. No-shows will forfeit the entire session fee of USD$175/$150 which will be charged to your room folio. Session fees are non-refundable and are ONLY transferable if there's bad weather.
- Bad Weather: If there's bad weather, Photographer and Client(s) will reschedule at the earliest date possible, with no additional charge. Bad weather, consists of extreme heat or heavy rains during scheduled session time, all day raining, thunderstorms, or a tropical storm/hurricane. If Client(s) declines or fails to schedule another session with Photographer, Photographer shall not be held liable for the lack of the session and will not be required to schedule a replacement session of any kind and no refunds will be given.
- Refunds & Re-Shoots: Refunds and re-shoots of any kind are not granted due to the custom nature of our photography services. Client acknowledges and agrees that once the Photographer shows up or the service has been delivered, i.e. the photographing has been executed, there will be no refund. If no further retouching or editing is required and provided you have paid in full, you will receive your online gallery link. Refunds will NOT be given due to “not liking a photo”, selecting an incorrect photo after the Client has already received the images, or any other reason. Due to the downloadable nature of the images, once download links are emailed, the sale is final, non-returnable and non-refundable. Client(s) understands that they are paying for the Photographer's time and talent.
- Arriving Late To Your Session: The session time you booked is the time when your session will start, whether you arrive late or not. Please do give Photographer notice if you will be late. Photographer will reach out to you if you are more than 10 minutes late, and if Photographer has not heard anything from you, the Photographer will assume you are not coming to your session. That means Photographer will leave after 15 minutes and you will be deemed a no-show and subjected to the no-show policy. Due to time constraints, sessions will be shortened appropriately in the event of late arrivals. And if session goes beyond contracted hours Client(s) will have to pay for overtime charges.
- Additional Hours/Overtime: USD$175 per hour or part thereof will be charged for wedding photography. USD$150 per hour or part thereof will be charged each for sunset, private dinners and boudoir photography. Please see Guest Relations to pay for additional hours/overtime.
- Delivery: Delivery via online gallery, Client(s) will be emailed the URL to view, select and download the digital images included in their session package. Photographer will deliver your images within 4 days following the session. Wedding couples will see at least 3 preliminary images on the day the wedding was shot.
- Backup: It is the CLIENT’s responsibility to ensure that the digital photographs are adequately backed up after their delivery (e.g. on Client’s PC or external hard drive). In case of loss, Photographer cannot guarantee that the digital photographs will remain available after their delivery to the Client(s).
- Limit Of Liability: Lesanie Images takes the upmost care with respect to exposure, storage, and processing the photographs/images, but cannot and does not, guarantee that photographs/images of the event will not be lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Lesanie Images' control. The client agrees that Lesanie Images or the photographer(s) full and complete responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event.
- Model Release: I hereby grant Lesanie Images and their legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of myself, family, and/or child/ren, or photographs in which myself, family, and/or child/ren will be included for editorial, trade, advertising, and any other purpose and in any other manner. I understand no compensation will be given. I hereby release Lesanie Images and their legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.